The holiday cottages are set within a large country farmhouse on the edge of woodland with stunning vistas all around. The views of the Malvern hills complete the setting of peace and relaxation that you share only with the wildlife. The photo above is of The Orchard cottage.
Holidays are booked from Saturday to Saturday. The price for a cottage from May to September is £550 per week. The price from October to April is £600 per week. Free fishing is available during your stay, including your day of arrival and departure. The photo above is of Malvern View cottage.
The ground floor consists of an open plan sitting room and dining area with a fully fitted kitchen. French doors open onto a patio area with views of the countryside. Stairs to the first floor provide access to the bedrooms. The first room has two single beds and the second room has one single bed and one double bed. The bathroom is fitted with toilet, basin and shower.
The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees and shrubs. There is ample parking next to the accommodation. Each property sleeps a maximum of four people.
All the cottages are equipped with oil fired central heating, microwave, electric cooker and television. Bed linen, tea towels and hand towels are provided. There are no facilities for washing and drying clothes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When booking accommodations a deposit of £100 is required.
- Another deposit of £80 is required for any damaged occured. After your departure we will post your deposit back to you after the cottage has been checked for damage.
- We will hold your reservation for five days, pending your written confirmation and initial payment.
- The outstanding balance must be recieved eight weeks before arrival.
- If your holiday is arranged less than six weeks before arrival, payment in full must be made at the time of booking.
- Each property sleeps four persons and you agree that the number of people staying in the property will not exceed the maximum stated.
- You agree to leave the property in a clean and tidy state.
- You agree that the property will not be used in such an activity to cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbours.
- Absolutely no smoking in the accommodation.
- No pets allowed in the accommodation.
- No children aged under sixteen due to close proximity of lakes, river and neighbouring livestock.
- No night fishing.
- Guests may access the accommodation from 3pm on the day of your arrival. Please vacate by 10am on the morning of your departure.
- The owners will use reasonable endeavours to resolve any issues.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay at our property immediately and not refund rental fees, as a result of disruptive or unreasonable behaviour.