To book a cottage please contact us using the contact page and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The holiday cottages are set within a large country farmhouse on the edge of woodland with stunning vistas all around. The views of the Malvern Hills complete the setting of peace and relaxation that you share with only the wildlife.
The ground floor consists of an open plan sitting room with fully fitted kitchen and
dining areas. French windows open onto a patio area with views of the countryside.
Stairs to the first floor provide access to 2 bedrooms (1 room with 2 single beds and 1 room with 1 single bed and a 5ft bed) and the bathroom which is fitted with a shower.
All the cottages are equipped with oil-fired central heating, double glazed windows, exposed beams, microwave, electric cooker and television.
Sorry but there are no facilities for washing or drying clothes.
The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees and shrubs. There is ample parking next to the accommodation and you are welcome to bring your own bicycles.
- Holidays are booked from Saturday to Saturday at a cost of £550 per week.
- Holidays booked during the period from October – April are £600 per week.
- Bed linen, tea towels and hand towels are provided.
- Free fishing available during your stay, to include your day of arrival and departure.
Terms & Conditions
- When booking accommodations a deposit of £80 is required and a refundable deposit of £80, for any damage occurred, posted on to you after your departure.
- We will hold your reservation for 5 days, pending your written confirmation and initial payment.
- The outstanding balance must be received 8 weeks before arrival.
- If your holiday is being arranged less then 6 weeks before arrival, payment in full must be made at the time of bookings.
- You agree that the number of people staying in the property will not exceed the maximum stated.
- You agree to leave the property in a clean and tidy state.
- You agree that the property work not be used in such an activity to cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbours.
- Absolutley no smoking in the accommodation.
- No pets allowed in the accommodation.
- No children aged under 16 years – due to close proximity of lakes, river and neighbouring livestock.
- No night fishing.
- Guest may access the accommodation from 3:00pm. Please vacate by 10:00am on the morning of departure, we regret all deposits are non-refundable.
- The owners will use reasonable endeavours to resolve any issues.
We reserve the right to terminate your stay at our property immediately if necessary as a result of disruptive, behaviour and reserve the right not to refund rental fees.